Title: Senior Compliance Consultant
Full Time (Part or Flexi time negotiable) - Dublin/Remote Working (must be based in Ireland)
RegSol is a key provider of regulatory compliance services to small and medium-sized firms primarily in Ireland. Our consulting business carries out external compliance reviews, prepares and reviews policies, and designs processes in conjunction with clients, along with providing additional services in a consultancy capacity. We offer in-house, public and online training in numerous areas relating to compliance regulations such as anti-money laundering, consumer protection and GDPR.
RegSol is looking for a talented, ambitious and driven consultant with experience in regulatory compliance. RegSol is primarily a Dublin-based company but we are very happy to discuss remote working arrangements with individuals based in Ireland. Flexible working is actively promoted at the firm.
About the Role
- Advising clients on regulatory obligations
- Preparation and delivery of opinions on EU and Irish regulation
- Conducting onsite compliance reviews, preparation of reports
- Drafting/Reviewing Policies and Procedures
- Preparing and assisting with Authorisation applications to the Central Bank of Ireland/Dept. Of Justice, including responding to regulator queries
- Assisting in the development, research and drafting of new course content including online, self-paced e-learning
- Refreshing course content to keep it up to date with changes in legislation
- Delivering training sessions to members of the Public in line with our timetable
- Delivering scheduled training to companies ‘In-House’
- Minimum 2:1 Degree in a relevant disciple (e.g. Law, Business and Legal, or other relevant)
- Alternatively, a recognised Compliance Qualification (e.g. ACOI accreditation)
- Data Protection qualification (e.g. ECDPO, ICCP, etc.) is desirable
- Experience gained within a relevant Department/Sector - Legal, Compliance, Risk, Governance, Data Protection, Financial Services or other relevant
- Experience in training both large and small, focused groups
- Experience drafting/reviewing Policies & Procedures, Opinions, etc.
- Exposure to Anti-Money Laundering, Data Protection and/or Consumer Protection legislation an advantage
- Prior dealings with Central Bank of Ireland representatives an advantage
- Experience with MiFID regulations an advantage
- Flexibility to work from home or RegSol’s Dublin Office.
- Occasional work performed onsite at client locations and some training delivered outside of Dublin.
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org